7/01/2005

Happy Canada Day!!


Happy Birthday to my Former Country,
the land is dear to me, and only a select few of the people,But all of the animals are ...
.....MOOSE RULE!!!

Shout out to My HomeGirl Beth...oh yeah!
She of the recent Birthday ...
My HomeDog(girl) Crystal-Lite, she who has just got a new MALE in her Crib,
Yo BUNTZEN!!!and "D" my doggies daddy...

OK I cracked myself up , where the hell did the eubonics come from???

Translation: Happy Birthday Beth, and Happy Canada Day, and to Dave(my Ex) and my dog Crystal (she lives with Him)and to Dave's new dog "Buntzen"...


Have Good one Eh! Ya Hosers....
Beauty Eh!

Oh Canada!

O Canada! our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide, O Canada,
We stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

No comments: