6/14/2006

- Messages From Trixie

TRIXIE'S MESSAGE ABOUT THE HUSBAND

Hi, is me, Trixie Koontz, dog, aficionado of sausage, fearless stalker of plush-toy ducks, daughter of Dean Koontz. How are you today?
I hope cat didn't slash your nose. I hope you got massive amounts of kibble and cookies. Hope you found nice patch of grass to squat on when you really, really needed to. Hope no psychotic mutant escaped from genetic-engineering lab, wrecked your house, ate all your frankfurters. (I worry about that one a lot.)
I, Trixie(who is dog) won't take much of your time. I know you're busy. People are busier than dogs. Largely 'cause dogs are better than humans at time management and prioritizing tasks. No offense meant. Is just truth.
Being loyal dog, I must tell you Dad's new novel, THE HUSBAND, arrives stores now, May 30. Is rocket-fast thriller with love story, too. You will like. Has sold for big movie. If you don't like book, I will send you peanut butter, but you will like.
Is perfect Father's Day gift. Really good child would give father five copies. Think about it. You have sibling? Don't let him or her be favorite child. Better give six copies. Search through my Dad's official web site to read about THE HUSBAND, which is almost better than peanut butter.
Have a nice day. No fleas, no ticks, no psychotic mutants.
Love, Trixie (dog). "

No comments: