4/21/2006

Things of interest to me today...

okay second try here, Blogger disintergrated the first one after a 1/2 hr writing...







To Your Most Royal Highness, Queen Elizabeth.

Happy 80th Birthday, and continued happiness and health for many more.
Yours in Service- Bluewolfess

I had the pleasure of presenting Flowers to Her Majesty on one of her visits to Canada during the 1980's. It was during a walk-about in New Westminster, B.C. I was chosen by my church to do the honors:)







I know that many people are down on the monarchy in these modern times, But I think she is cool.It seems to be more of a thing in Canada, even though she is just a figure head now , to me she is still the Queen, I used to sing "God Save the Queen, and Oh Canada" every morning and say the Lord's Prayer as well growing up...We Have the President here, and George is Cool too, but it is a different sort of thing all together.

The Queen's Family are weird, Charles is a Idiot ,now married to a Horse and a knackered one at that. Andy well he is just a military Party Guy, now divorced from Fergie, with kids... Edward , well not much about him other than I think he is a touch Lavender as they say, you know what I mean, even though he is married and has to "produce" heirs, he seems quite Artistic:) Charles should hand over the reins to William when that time comes , because for him to "rule" would be a disaster...My Dad used to call him Fog bound, for good reason...




Next: We have Al Roker visiting today on His "Lend a Hand" program.





Very cool , we Love Al, he is so funny and has a wicked sense of Humor.


And to conclude :
We had a HUGE Thunder Storm with Lightening, and a Tornado watch last night...






We were awoken at 2:30 am by Bup yelling Xaby was screaming because he was afraid of the storm,
ok it was really loud and scary...So I see his point..
On one foray down the hallway


***Not our actual Hallway


, I accidentally kicked "The Throne" ( not used yet just acclimating for Xaby )and it has a Red LED(?) that senses when a deposit has been made, and then a Royal Fanfare plays as a reward...
Anyway imagine this if you can, a huge crash of thunder and blazing lightening, down a long stone tiled hallway and this little chair with a red glow emanating from it....
was slightly freaky...I had quite the " Amityville Horror" moment,






you know when the Rocking chair is moving by itself, or "Jody" was sitting there...



Demon Pig thing"Jody"



surreal to say the least....

No comments: