6/15/2005

Humor for you...

This is not about me or my husband, it is a joke I found on line.....

How My Husband Broke His Arms....

Last year, when the power mower was broken and
wouldn't run, I kept
hinting to my husband that he ought to get it
fixed, but somehow the
message never sank in. Finally I thought of a
clever way to make the
point.

When my husband arrived home that day, he found
me seated in the tall
grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of
sewing scissors.

He watched silently for a short time and then
went into the house. He
was gone only a few moments when he came out
again. He handed me a
toothbrush. When you finish cutting the grass,"
he said, "you might
as well sweep the sidewalk."

The doctors say he will probably live, but it
will be quite a while
before the casts will come off!

No comments: