8/21/2005

SAT/SUN- WeekEnd UPDATE :)

We are really busy packing, and we are all very tired and cranky, Gina/Angie and Daff where over to help.
That is cool, I need all I can get, we are doing good.


Poor Bup and Xab are bored out of their minds though,they are corralled in the Living room so we can work in the other rooms...
-with enough toys to open a store and the DVD blaring Disney it seems 24/7....

Mr. Coal is looking very "spiffy"..I've given him a Haircut so he will look nice for the Big Move...:) He is now sporting a Lion Clip....
I'll try to take a picture tomorrow...

We went to Powell to say Good Bye to Poppa and Grandma, and Aunt Anne, that was nice and Grandma Made a wonderful supper , Bup was good and ate all his dinner with out a fuss, Xab did too.. It was sad when we left because it is going to be a VERY LONG time til we see them again...

Bianca has decided to shed all her hair or at least 80% of it -it seems to be everywhere, I brushed her out and filled a shopping bag with the amount of hair, she looks fine ,just silkier and skinnier...it is hot so she doesn't need the heavy winter coat.

Did I mention I hate Moving, no really...I do, It sucks...
But it will be good when we are all settled and in a new Home....

Our Featured Dogs of the day are Crystal and Buntzen from Gabriola Island BC,Canada...




MISS CRYSTAL


BUNTZEN

No comments: