8/28/2005

Harboring a Serial Killer

Over the last few years, there have been numerous vicious killings in our very own neighborhood...
A young mother with 4 babies, and various single souls flitting their way through life.
I have heard of this killer and thought it was horrible....
This Morning I had the unfortunate luck to personally witness one of these brutal attacks....Due to my presence the victim was not killed outright but left visibly mangled and bleeding.
I had to run into the house to wake G-man up, and bring him out to the victim, to do what I could not do..... He came out sleepy and toting a gun....A BB gun...
I ran back inside Blocking my ears, crying...Bup said to me what was that pop sound Mum mum????
What could I say??? That was your Father putting that poor little Bird out of it's misery because the dog, BIANCA HOUND FROM HELL attacked it while it was eating the bread I had set out for it
....Oh Coal was not innocent either he was right in there nosing the poor thing when Bonk would drop it then pick it up and bite it some more .
It was really awful the poor bird, she was eating it for Gawd's sake...
This is not the first time.... She killed a duck a few years ago ,her first killing...:sigh
....Full grown duck broke it's neck... And she chases and eats my birds all the time.
G-man thinks she is a good hunting dog , I think she is a beast...She is on my shite list right now....
Bianca Bird killer...

No comments: