* Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight
* Keep skunks and bankers and lawyers at a
* Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
* A bumble bee is considerably faster than a John
* Words that soak into your ears are
* Meanness don't jes' happen overnight.
* Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads.
* Do not corner something that you know is meaner
* It don't take a very big person to carry a
* You cannot unsay a cruel word.
* Every path has a few puddles.
* When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.
* The best sermons are lived, not preached"