7/31/2006

Double Dare Ya...:P

Well I did it...:Large evil Grin...

Yup got the Tattoo, The first of many ,I'm sure:)

Of course we took the camera, we were going out on the town. Only the second time we have been out in a year. We have just found a baby sitter, she seems nice, young -17, makes me feel ancient, the boys like her so that's good.

We went downtown , to hang out and check out the scene, It's like Mardi Gras all year long down there, lots of weird people and things, Bars, restaurants, tattoo parlors, pool halls, you know the works. We walked around for awhile and then were passing Black Cat and Pa said "lets go check it out" so we did . I looked through tons of flash, and found one that was acceptable and I also had my tattoo pic of the heartagram in my purse, just in case. We asked the guy how much it would be, he named a price , it was ok, Pa said well "Why don't you get it?"( I think he though I might chicken out-Wrong!) I said "OK" the guy said well come back in an Hour and we'll get it on:)

So we had an hour to kill, we walked around some more, and ended up in a Bar called the DIZZY ROOSTER, A retro music playing Yuppie Haven, was freaking hilarious- stupid Yuppie mating rituals- watching them try to dance to "You give love a Bad name-Bon Jovi", clutching their trendy drinks with their fashionable Haircuts, and similar outfits all purchased at the Limited or the Gap , or Black and white...:rolling eyes...G-Man and I were laughing so hard I just about fell off my chair, they were all looking at me like I was from another planet> Frack em...Yuppoids...It was good for a laugh, and I actually had a beer, first in a few years, liquid courage I guess, I was a Tiny bit nervous,like I was getting the piercings...We had fun, at the expense of Others...:snort >freaking yuppies....I despise you and your kind....

Well our time was up so we wandered back to the shop, and got going....For those of you waffling on the subject, yes it does hurt a little WHILE they are doing the work,sort of like the feeling of getting an electric shock, well that is what it felt like to me. Now three days later It is like it was never done, I have weird healing powers (really) and it looks awesome not all messy like some you hear about, just a small itch that 's it. I'm Cool, I kick @ss , and I rock...Oh yeah! (power trip kicking in :) The artist SCOTT, was totally cool, and was playing his fav music during(he was the shop Boss) a band I had not heard for a long time " The English Beat", and he was telling me and Pa , about seeing"the Church" just awhile ago in town playing a local venue...Wow was really nice, and during the last quarter of the operation , they turned on RAMMSTEIN...I was in bliss, one of my fav bands. It was a sublime moment, truly. SCOTT is also a dog owner and lover , like us, and has a Staffordshire Bull Terrier. He did not think that a POODLE tattoo was weird, and thought it was a good idea, he said just come up with a pic. This is the Place where Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thorton, got their tattoos while they were together

Well here goes, step in to the weird that is my life.....



>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! The excitment of a first tattoo is never matched again! What did the little ones think?

Mme.BlueWolfess said...

They thought it was cool, I draw them "tootoos" on their arms and backs all the time, they think it looks "piratety"aaarrghhh", they each poked me in the back , just to see mummy flinch...and laughed...My sons...:goofs:)

Mme.BlueWolfess said...

Yup...for now...til the next Idea starts buzzing around my grey matter:) thanks for checking it out:)Cheers!