7/09/2007

Dog View_ on the titanic... fiction , but shocking when you think about it.















I’m Frou Frou, a gray Poodle.

My owner is very nice to me.

Sometimes my life is a bore, but not on this hunk of metal.

A few days ago, my owner handed me over to a man who took me down a metal hall and into a cage.

A cage! I never stayed in a cage!

There are many other dogs here in cages, too.

I sometimes get to go up into my master’s room.

A little girl walked me today.

I was absolutely dumbfounded by this large “ship.”

I don’t like water and that is what this ship travels on.

I got to eat my evening meal in my master’s room.

I am now being led down a hall.

I just passed the champion French bulldog,
Gamon de Pycombe, who is stuck up.

I am at my cage.

Don’t leave me here!
I hate the dark!
Please let me out!

Oh, what a day…

(THIS IS A FICTIONAL PASSAGE FROM A FICTIONAL PERSON'S DIARY)

From: .Titanic, Sinking of the Unsinkable

No comments: