4/30/2007

Dean Koontz Website, Suspense novel - Dean Koontz - The Official Site

Trixie Toys with Dog Translation of THE HUSBAND

Bliss to you. Is me, Trixie Koontz (who is dog), writing to say my dad Dean Koontz (who is not dog, is book writer) is too busy to compose message about paperback THE HUSBAND, so makes me do instead of snoozing or chasing butterflies. So listen: THE HUSBAND is finally in paperback. Okay, I did it. Am good dog, me, who is Trixie. Also should say am soon to finish translation of THE HUSBAND into dog language. Here is sample: Woooooof. Wuf-woof. Woofwoofwuf. Snort. Grrrrrr. Kack-kack. WoooOOOFth? Slurp, slurp, slurp. SNORT! Is hard to translate complex novel into dog language. Would be harder to translate into cat language 'cause cat language has no pronouns except I and me. Good-bye for now, and may you always have peanut butter. Unless you are allergic to peanut butter, then may you never have any, but instead have strawberry jam.
Bliss to you from me,
Trixie Koontz (still dog).

1 comment:

Inconsequential said...

Lol.
the cat bit too :)