THIS IS GOOD ADVICE FOR ANYONE, REGUARDLESS OF RACE OR CREED.
People here in Texas have trouble with all those
shalls and shall nots
in the Ten Commandments. Folks here just aren't
used to talking in those
Terms. So, some folks out in west Texas got
together and translated the
'King James' version into 'King Ranch' version:
Ten Commandments, cowboy
style. Cowboy's Ten Commandments posted on the
wall at Cross Trails
Church in Fairlie, Texas.
(1) Just one God.
(2) Honor yer Ma & Pa.
(3) No telling tales or gossipin'.
(4) Git yourself to Sunday meeting.
(5) Put nothin' before God.
(6) No foolin' around with Another fellow's gal.
(7) No killin'.
(8) Watch yer mouth.
(9) Don't take what ain't yers.
(10) Don't be hankerin' for yer buddy's stuff.
That's kinda plain 'n simple don't ya think?
Y'all have A NICE Day NOW, Ya Hear? "