3/22/2005

SABINE SPEAKS

(My Life As A Diva)
(This is an unretouched photo, proving once again that it takes a lot more than well-applied makeup to preserve one's youthful appearance.....it takes proper lighting, or..perhaps... the "Doris Day" filter. Think about it.)
****CLICK LINK ABOVE FOR THE SITE****
My name is Sabine de Gauche La Ríbalde, star of theater and screen, and everything in between. I have loved the best (and the worst) of them, bossed and tossed them out and had my heart broken, yet I have not only survived, but rebounded with verve. I am renowned worldwide for my incomparable beauty and ever-youthful appearance (but you already know that!), not to mention my charitable hand-me-downs for the less-endowed and altogether pathetic. I am the founder of B.U.N. [Bitches Unite Now!], which has labored long and hard for leg (or anything we fancy) humping, human testing, mandatory insurance coverage for nips and tucks, and to establish luxurious poodle shelters worldwide, -among other equally worthy causes. ............

No comments: