3/24/2005

How Many Dogs....

HOW MANY DOGS DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHTBULB...

Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young. We've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out lightbulb?

Border Collie: Just one. And I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

German Shepherd: I'll guard the lightbulb while you decide. Back off!

Dachshund: I can't reach the stupid light!

Toy Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

Rottweiler: Go Ahead! Make me!

Shi-tzu: Puh-leeze, dah-ling. Leave it for the servants.

Lab: Oh, me, ME!!! Pleeeeeeze let ME change the bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?

Malamute: Let the Border collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.

CHOW CHOW: I'm with the malamute. After I take my nap that is!

AKITA: I'm with the chow and malamute! What's for dinner?

Jack Russell Terrier OR Wire-haired Fox Terrier: I can reach it! I just KNOW I can reach it! Another twenty jumps, and it's mine, ALL mine!!

Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

Mastiff: Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.

Hound Dog: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.

Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?

Kelpie: Put all the light bulbs in a little circle.

Pointer: I see it, there it is, rrrrriiiiiiight there.


Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site!

No comments: