11/26/2008

Coal, Love you forever..
















A week ago,



my beloved teacup poodle Coal , escaped through the fence in our yard.



he was apparently chasing a squirrel, big fun and going super fast, I could not catch him and he disappeared from sight.The search ensued and was unsuccessful for days we looked , put up posters and asked everyone we saw.

Nov 13th my husband recieved a call from the neighbor, Coal had been found, my poor baby was dead, we think he had an epileptic attack brought on from the excitement of the squirrel chase, it was quick, his eyes were still open, and he was in classic "fit" posistion...

My heart is broken , my little Mr.Poo,I'm crying still, I see him everywhere , he was my shadow. He was 9, we had him for 8 years..this is so hard and hurts so much, they are so much more than 'Pets" .

To me they are fur kids, and the unconditional love in their eyes is the ultimate treasure. I'm rambling, i don't care...

The joy of this season is gone for me. I have to try and seem normal for my children ,

but my heart is broken.



No comments: